Saturday, July 11, 2015

Whiteout - October Release - Free Story Soon!


Top Priority: Finish Whiteout!

I know I said summer release and it's summer. I'm as bummed as you, but not entirely because the new version I'm working on is 100x better than the first and that's going to make it all the more sweet when it finally appears on your eReader.

Thank you for hanging in there. October is the most realistic release month, though I am trying to move mountains (McKinley sized ones) to be out earlier.

If you haven't already, you can sign up for a Release Alert by email. I've had a lot of requests for Dante's story NIGHT OF THE LIVING DANTE. It was a bonus at the end of Hunting Season on all pre-orders and release weeks, but I understand that many readers come into the series later and shouldn't have to miss out. I am going to have it formatted and published free in the coming months. I can't immediately publish free until Amazon price matches, but once it does, I'll send links to newsletter subscribers. :D

I'm scaling way back on social media the next couple months to keep on track, but will continue to post occasional Aurora Sky updates and fun giveaways on my Author Facebook Page. And, when the summer sun beckons for biking and hiking adventures, I post photos on Instagram.

Have a lovely summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment