Thursday, April 2, 2015

Emerald City Comicon in Pictures

Had a blast at the Emerald City Comicon! Here's a look:


Met Isaac Marion, author of my favorite zombie novel "Warm Bodies."
Celebrated our 15-year-anniversary amidst the comicon craze... and convinced Seb to wear a graphic tee - a first!
Surprised Seb with a ticket for a photo op with Amanda Tapping from one of his all-time favorite shows: Stargate. She sounds so super nice and funny!

 
Seb surprised me back with a photo op with John Barrowman from my beloved Torchwood! I shared my photo with Stacey and Seb. :) And I got to touch JB!!!
Table buddies with my soul sister, Stacey Marie Brown. We loved chatting with all the readers and aspiring authors who attended the Emerald City Comicon.
 
All set up for 3 days of fun.
 
Last day. Ladies in red in the city of green. ECCC kicked ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment