Monday, August 4, 2014

A Look Inside Fated: 5 NA Paranormal Novels

I'm excited! This is the first bundle I've ever organized/been part of. All the titles included are fantastic because I handpicked them. I wanted page-turners. New adult urban fantasy romances that sizzled off the screen. Fun. Fast. Fantasy with a touch of darkness. It's all here. I flew through all these titles. Fated is just the thing for a summer book fling before it's back to sweaters, school and the whole fall/winter routine.

Rather than tell you what the titles are, why don't I show you?

In the order they appear in the bundle:

Amaranth by Rachael Wade

Aurora Sky: Vampire Hunter by Nikki Jefford

Darkness of Light by Stacey Marie Brown

Flight by Alyssa Rose Ivy

Whisper by Heather Hildenbrand
 
 
Get the STORY BEHIND THE STORY and come gab with Rachael, Stacey, Alyssa, Heather and I during a live call later this month. 30 random winners will have access to the call. To enter, sign-up here.
 
Fated is available for pre-order on iBooks and will be available to purchase on Kindle, Nook, Kobo and Google Play on August 21st.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment