Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Emerald City Author Event * June 14

Do you live in the Seattle area... or are you craving a road trip? I want to meet you!


Tickets to the Emerald City Author Event are free, sign-up here.

I've got goodies galore to give out to everyone who stops by.


And you've got to see my table! Earlier, I had a phone consultation with Krystle, creator of Lotus Opus and we've come up with a witchy oz theme that is so much fun. She's custom making a pendant for the event giveaway, which will be similar to the one below, but tie-in with the Spellbound Trilogy. (Will share photos when they're done.)


Gotta show off some of the wicked props I ordered:


I'll share pictures of the table in all its witchy glory after the event.

I've got a little something special to share with all my readers. So if you're not on my email list already, sign-up to hear about it on Mother's Day. :)

2 comments:

  1. Can't be there but cool stuff Nikki.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I appreciate your visits here, Sheena-kay. <3

      Delete