Thursday, January 9, 2014

Bad Blood (Aurora Sky, Vol. 3) Cover Reveal


I've been so excited about this reveal and it's finally here. Ya-hoo!

Design by Phatpuppy Art, Teresa Yeh Photography, Bookish Brunette Designs, and the lovely Gabriella (see her interview here.)

Many laugh out loud moments as I've been writing... along with some fan your face kind. I've got a strict, but realistic schedule that will have me finished at the end of next month. Then it's onto beta readers, then Copy Editor #1, followed by Copy Editor #2, than final changes & proof reading, formatting, and finally into YOUR patient hands!

Add Bad Blood at Goodreads.

And get yourself on my newsletter mailing list if you haven't already so you'll get the link after it's published. SIGN-UP form.

If you've got a blog, be sure to sign-up for the EVIL RED cover reveal - a novelette about Valerie scheduled for January 27th.

No comments:

Post a Comment