Thursday, October 10, 2013

Yo Bro!

Last month my brother and his girlfriend flew down to Seattle for PAX, some kind of gaming convention (beats me), then headed to the island to visit big sis for an afternoon.

We went to Lime Kiln (aka: Whale Watch Park) - the best place for spotting Orca whales from land.

Didn't see a whale, but found this little guy doing yoga in the sun.


Currently Lime Kiln State Park is the only place to walk Cosmo with the government shutdown and national parks blocked off (including "hidden" trails I had no idea were considered national parks. Really?). This small island just got smaller. Deep breath. Zen.

...I want access to my walking trails!

2 comments:

  1. That seal is awesome. Hope the shutdown ends soon and thanks for sharing these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Lime Kiln! Always want to visit each time I'm in town, but never make it. Next time for sure! ;)

    ReplyDelete