Tuesday, October 29, 2013

BC Book Event (Canada Rocks!)

I had a total blast at the Strength Through Love of Books Vancouver BC event hosted by Flirty and Dirty Book Blog, benefiting the Amanda Todd Legacy.

 
I got a chance to meet Ali, who blogs at Ginger-Read Reviews. Not only that, she made for an amazing co-pilot crossing the border and navigating the big city, wonderful roommate, and table buddy. Best of all, she was able to laugh when I managed to get my car towed, misplaced my car keys, and locked our only keycard in the room.

 
Meeting and hugging (I can't help myself) one of my very favorite authors (I will read ANYTHING this woman writes!), Karina Halle.
 

 
There were such nice authors at this event, including YA romance writer Anne Eliot. I just met this woman and I already love her to bits!
 

 
The BC Book Crew!
 


Thrilled to meet Kim who read all of the Spellbound books and drove up from WA after a 60 hour work week to attend the event.

 
The lovely table poster Naj designed for me.
 


How best to end a killer Canadian weekend? At Fright Nights with my Scare Sisters!

 
Happy Halloween to all you hooligans!


1 comment: