Saturday, August 10, 2013

Free eRead-a-thon Begins Sunday


I'm posting a day early in case you want to jump in and SIGN UP. Starts tomorrow!

I have so many free books on my Kindle I'm dying to read. I read 5% into several titles I was interested in until I found the one that SUCKED ME IN!

And here it is, Ethereal by Addison Moore. I'm in love with Miss Moore's writing voice and sarcasm. There's a lot of great writing and talent out there, but it gets me super jazzed to come across a book this fun! And *holy crap* it takes place on an island off WA state. Match made in ... heaven? lol


If I can sneak a second book into the eRead-a-thon, I've been wanting to read Five by Christie Rich. Also Exiled by M.R. Merrick, and Inhale by Kendall Grey...and that's just for starters!

Make sure to stop by Wednesday, August 14th for the Spellbound Trivia Challenge I'm hosting during the Free eRead-a-long. Answer multiple choice questions for a chance to win a Spellbound lined writing journal (US) and/or signed bookmark to anyone who reads & reviews Entangled (INT). As you know, Entangled (Spellbound #1) is free. Check here for links to full list of ebook retailers.

Any great freebie finds I should be aware of? What are you reading?

7 comments:

  1. E-book freebies are great. Right now I'm focused on getting through my e-galley pile up. Currently reading Under the Empyrean Sky and just finished Unfed by Kirsty Mckay the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freebies are great. I'm going through my pile of e-galley books right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Free review copies are a definite perk to book blogging, if that's what you mean by e-galley books. Win, win for both writers and reviewers.

      For this read-along, ebooks are chosen based on their availability at any time to anyone. I'm impressed by the quality of books out there to download free at anytime by a range of indie authors, including bestsellers. It's a brave new world! :D

      Delete
  3. I really love your list! And I may be a little biased but you really, really, really need to read Exiled! It is amazing and definitely worth a read! :) Can't wait for your challenge! Good luck :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm planning to read Exiled before the year is out. I'm doing a beta read this week (possibly two) so I'll only be able to read Ethereal this round.

      Delete
  4. Hadn't heard of Ethereal, but it can be so hard to find a GOOD free ebook sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm super picky about what I read and not much of a bargain shopper, but there are some amazing indie authors out there giving away the first in their series for readers to get a taste. This is how I got into one of my all-time favorite series: Experiment in Terror by Karina Halle. The first was free so I thought, 'Why not?' Now I'm completely hooked!

      Delete