Saturday, April 13, 2013

Spellbound the Journal?

Oh Snap!

Due to the enormous amount of cover love Entangled has received, it has been redesigned into a lined journal coming out the end of this month on Amazon and CreateSpace for $6.95.

Use it to jot down your review notes, write love poems, or even pen your own masterpiece!

You can enter to win the very first one Friday, April 19th during Enchantment's Party Week here on the blog. Extra entries for those of you who have purchased or gifted Enchantment, and additional entries for anyone who has reviewed all 3 Spellbound books on Amazon.

There will be a new guest post and prize every weekday. Don't miss this epic trilogy party week!

10 comments:

  1. Wow! That is awesome! It really is an amazing cover! One of my faves that is for sure. :) I would be afraid to use it, I wouldn't want to use up all the pages. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha,ha. My little sister is the same way. She can't write in journals. She thinks they're too pretty. I have no problem scribbling all over journals no matter how gorgeous. I love using pen and paper!

      Delete
  2. ooooh can't wait! Really sad that there won't be anymore books but it wrapped up nicely :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Naberry. I hope you will check out Aurora Sky and the vampire hunting gang in my new series. It's a bit darker, but a whole lotta fun. ;)

      Delete
  3. Really?? Hooray! It's going to be SO awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, I'm the first in line to buy one. ;)

      Delete
  4. ooo i need a new journal for church i know where im getting a new one x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a journal geek. I love them to death and use them a lot and I think I'm gonna get this. Have so much cover love for your book. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been writing in journals all my life. I'm a bit of a collector, but I use them, too. :D

      Thanks, Jennifer.

      Delete