Sunday, March 17, 2013

Enchantment (Spellbound #3) ARC Policy



Format: PDF, ePub, mobi

Release Date: April 9th

Book length: 75,000 words



***Reviews must be posted by May 13, 2013***

I love giving out review copies of my books and have been pretty lax about it in the past. For Enchantment I’m asking that only true fans of the series – those who have read + reviewed Entangled and Duplicity – fill out the request form for an eARC. 

If you have any trouble accessing the above form, please email me directly at nikki_jefford(at)hotmail.com with a link to both your Entangled and Duplicity review.

By requesting an ARC, you are agreeing to post your review at Amazon, unless you don’t have an account there, and/or Goodreads, and a blog if you have one (not necessary to request an ARC). I always appreciate cross-posts to Barnes & Noble, Kobo, Apple iBooks, and Goodreads, but Amazon is by far the most helpful.

I will send out an email with purchase links to Amazon and Barnes & Noble once they go live.


Will there be an Enchantment Release Tour? Yes. The tour is scheduled May 13-23. The spots are filled, but I hope you will check out the reviews, guest posts, and prizes this May!

Are you a reader, not a reviewer?

Sign-up for a Release Day Notification to save 75% off the normal cover price in ebook.

7 comments:

  1. I have a question: I haven't read Duplicity yet. I do have a copy, but I've been waiting to read it back to back with Enchantment. Can I still request an ARC since I do intend on reviewing both books? If not, that's fine. I'll just need to be more patient for the official release. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely, no problem, Angie. Just type in "review to come" in the google doc beneath the Duplicity Review Link prompt.

      Delete
    2. Okay, great! Thanks so much. :)

      Delete
  2. Title:
    The Best High Returns on Best Investment

    Content:
    Welcome to Make Money Online with best investment in Hedge fund day trading with high returns on Daily Interest the world best revenue sharing program in which High Yield Investment Program, Best Hyip, Best Investment, Hyip Monitor, Forex Fund, Daily Profit, Monthly Interest, Monthly Profit, Earn Money Online, Money Maker Group, Dream Team Money and like this much more and you can withdraw the amount throw referral commission, eCurrency Invest, LibertyReserve, Alert Pay and SolidTrustPay as well. Get 200% profit within 150 days and the minimum withdraw is only $5 which is on daily basis.
    For More Details click the link below:

    Web Link:
    http://www.whatacash.com

    Display Name: whatacash

    ReplyDelete