Thursday, February 14, 2013

Montez The Magician

Before Adrian The Avenger,
Before Hedrick The Healer,
They Called Him...

Enchantment edits are going better than any book I've written before. I also happen to love this title more than anything I've written before. I can hardly stand the wait for beta readers and copy editors!

I'm going to be on the safe side and project a Tuesday, April 23rd release.

In the meantime, I've shared Adrian's back story, the Enchantment Prelude, in a Three Part Act if you would like to start bonding with Montez The Magician!

P.S. Several characters from Adrian's past are named after Spellbound Street Team Members. ;)

1 comment:

  1. I would love if you feed us adventures of Montez the Magician!!!! It will be a whole new experience for me.

    ReplyDelete