Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Enchantment is Finished!


How am I celebrating? By making dinner. Just another day in the life of a writer. (That and all the good restaurants on the island close up Jan-Feb. Pfff!)

Thanks to the readers who've been waiting since LAST spring. If everything hadn't gone haywire with our home rental and at work I would've had this puppy out like I wanted in August or September 2012. (Edits will take another two months if I'm lucky. I'll do everything within my power to push things along.)

I hope to never take this long again... speaking of which, better get to work on Aurora Sky Volume 2.

No rest for the wicked! ;)

But first... What's for dinner?!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That's great news. I can't wait to read it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kim. I think this is the best one yet. Or maybe I'm just saying that cause I'm in love with Adrian. ;)

      Delete
    2. Blogger really needs to have a like button!

      Delete
  2. Yayayayay! That is SO exciting! And so sad at the same time :( Very bittersweet...I'm gonna miss all these awesome characters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! It feels so good to write "The End". Now...editing!

    ReplyDelete