Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Spellbound Trilogy Nearly Complete

Once again I'm getting ahead of myself planning Enchantment's release party BEFORE I've finished the book. But it's close and I'm excited. What can I say?

I'm hoping edits will go swift and smooth. I wrote the first half of the book last spring and have been over it a dozen times. I took the past couple weeks to do the same with the rest of the manuscript and  just need to get on with the grand finale. The original felt anti-climatic so I called for reinforcements. The characters of Spellbound deserve to go out with a bang!

Be sure to sign up for:

Release Day Notification and Discount

4 comments:

  1. I have the netgalley for Entangled and wish you all the best with your release of the last in the trilogy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see how this all ends:)!!

    ♥ Melissa

    ReplyDelete