Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Sign-up for an Enchantment Release Day Alert

The first draft of Enchantment (Spellbound #3) is nearing completion.


Whenever I set a goal like say, End of THIS week! it seems fate works against me to throw curve balls such as pet emergencies (less than 24-hours after I took my mom's dog from her to sit for 3 weeks), plumping & other household delights, book tour intervention, a 10-year old computer that's starting to die, event planning, yada, yada.

Our new house rental is very cozy, except for the sewage smell that wafts into this office. I finally have my own office and I'm gagging on stink fumes while trying to write. Someone was supposed to check on it at 2 yesterday. I waited outside for half an hour in the cold with the dogs. (It's easier than having them go ape shit at the door when someone shows up.) Anyway, no one showed, no one called - typical island "service".

Back to the book. I'm sad to finish the series, but also can't wait to share Graylee's latest adventures with readers. Gray and Charlene have reunited and are headed to Paris for the book's grand finale.


I like to call this one the "Twins' of Belleville. Click here to watch at YouTube.

If it doesn't happen at the end of this week, I'm confident I'll have the first draft done next week - even if I have to tie a handkerchief over my face!

Sign-up for an Enchantment release day alert: 
99 cents one day only!

2 comments:

  1. Oh yuck! Doesn't sound very nice, Nikki.

    I have also discovered that when I set myself a deadline everything else seems to get in the way.

    I couldn't watch the video :-( EMI has blocked it in my country due to copyright. Bugger.

    REALLY looking forward to Enchantment.

    Hugs K x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ain't that the truth!

      Thanks for letting me know about the video. I added a direct link to the video on YouTube.

      I'm looking forward to finishing Enchantment, having it edited, and getting it out to my lovely readers! At least the cover's all ready to go...and has been for months! ;)

      Delete