Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Aurora Sky - The Paperback Now Available

The proof arrived almost a week early and is GORGEOUS!
My husband is so cute. When the box arrived I was flipping out with excitement. Then he pulled it out of my hands and started opening it. I was like, "What the hell?" He said, "Well, this is my work, too." (He's graciously given up many a weekend formatting ARCs, ebooks, and print copies of all my books - and redoing them when a mistake slips through that I want correcting IMMEDIATELY.)

What was so cute was how excited he was so I was nice, for once, and let him open the box. We passed the paperback back and forth "oohing and aahing" at how beautifully it turned out.

It is now LIVE on Amazon. I manged to get it down to $9.99. (CreateSpace sets a price minimum based on page count.) I also paid extra for expanded distribution so it will appear in the coming weeks on sites like Barnes & Noble, Book Depository, etc.

In addition to my husband, I would like to thank my fantastic cover designer Najla Qamber who also lives on an island...in Bahrain! Naj is a joy to work with.

And to the following bloggers for giving me permission to quote them on page one of the paperback:

Danielle Young at Consuming Worlds

Janina Hicks at Synchronized Reading

Tracy Kiser at The Coffee Pot

Kiki Deister at The Caffeinated Diva

Justine Brooks at Appraising Pages

No comments:

Post a Comment