Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Pushing the Limits: Review and a Tune

Two words: Harlequin Teen.

Great combo.

I love romance. I love YA. I don't usually like contemporary, but in the case of Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry I was pleasantly surprised.

I am so on board with male POVs so it was a bonus hearing from both Echo and Noah. Those two sizzled. I haven't read a romance in too long and this book reminded me why romance is one of the greatest genres EVER! Tortured pasts, outcasts, friction, attraction, redemption, forgiveness, and even tears.

I love the names Echo and Noah.

And on that note, here's my all-time favorite 80's rock star Cyndi Lauper with the song "Echo", which like the character and book is sorta fun and sad at the same time.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nikki,

    I also like this book. I enjoyed reading Noah's perspective :) I agree on their names! I find it cool too.

    -Dannielle

    ReplyDelete