Wednesday, November 28, 2012

New Release! Aurora Sky: Vampire Hunter


New Release Holiday Promo Price: only 99 cents

Things have been so crazy with moving, unpacking, and finishing final tweaks to Aurora Sky that I didn't get a chance to schedule a release post till now.

I am THRILLED beyond words to see it hit two category bestseller lists at Amazon on its first day. Currently #76 in teen horror and #95 in children's science fiction & fantasy, spine-chilling horror.

AND the Aurora Sky door hangers arrived today. They are beyond cool! So excited to sign these and send them out to reviewers.

A song for the occasion "I Wish" from my favorite German film "Run Lola Run." I love this version. (The only one I can find on YouTube doesn't allow embedding thus the link.) I wish I was a hunter!

Thank you to all the kick ass readers, reviewers, and writers out there whose friendship means the world to me.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on making the best seller lists Nikki. That's Fab!

    ReplyDelete