Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Moving!

I am moving in 9 days!

Have I packed a single box? No!

This is our 6th move in 4 years. It's the first move that's Not By Choice. (Our landlady sold her house so we gotta go.) It's also the first where we're staying in the same place: Friday Harbor (San Juan Island).

I packed boxes all summer... thousands of boxes! I do NOT feel like packing any more.

Here's what I've been dealing with since April: An endless parade of house hunters, realtors, contractors, bidders, appraisers, builders, pest control, septic, bla, bla, bla.

I guess, in the end, it will be good to just have this done with. And looking forward to faster internet speed - possibly 10 megs! (Currently at 3 megs, which is great for the island. Most areas are dial up or zip-o - great for networking, right?)

I feel awful about the email build-up I have going on. Not to mention being behind on Enchantment (Spellbound #3). This has been one of the most exhausting/frustrating spring/summer/fall's of my life.

I'll be more up on the up once we're settle in and the holidays are past!


2 comments:

  1. Oh man, sorry to hear it Nikki! Moving is the worst! Good luck with everything and I hope you get back into the swing of things without too much stress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Keary. Things started looking up today. ;)

    ReplyDelete