Monday, November 12, 2012

Birthday Graphic for Street Team Members

Look at the pretty graphic my cover designer, Najla Qamber, came up with for Spellbound Street Team members on their Birthdays:


It's fitting that Liliana who blogs at Lili Lost in a Book has the first birthday coming up since she was the first to sign up for the team and one of my first reviewers. She also shares my purple fetish. ;)

I'm sending these out about a month in advance in case, like me, you enjoy driving your family crazy with a month-long birthday countdown... now you can give your followers the heads up, too!

Thank you to everyone who has signed up. This one's for you!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Crazy cute, right? I've got yours made up and ready to email beginning of January. ;)

      Delete
  2. That is so awesome! Love it! Has anyone ever told you, you are awesome?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Putting the A back in Awesome. LOL! Thank you, Danielle. You're next on my list, Miss End-of-December Birthday.

      Delete
  3. Thank you SO much! I loves it! :D And I just put it up on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man, it looks gorgeous on your side bar. I'm so excited to see it up on a blog. Yay! And Happy Almost Birthday!

      Delete