Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Birthday and Vacation!

Headed out with Seb and Cosmo on a long overdo road trip/vacation.


I picked vacation rentals with hot tubs cause this summer was killer - standing on concrete packing wholesale, web, and store orders. Busted my butt I'll tell you what.

The Plan: Read, Relax, Hike, Sip Wine - Repeat!

We won't have Internet access for the first part of our trip and that's fine by me.

Next week I turn 35 (September 27th) and this year we're spending it with good friends eating good food - unlike last year. Bla!

I'm excited to finish beta reading and critiquing Treason, book two in the Grimoire Trilogy by my new BF S.M. Boyce. (This woman has serious talent!) Check out this scene from Treason.

And I hope to work on Enchantment (Spellbound #3) a little - even though Boyce told me to TAKE A BREAK. :) I'll play it by ear.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Early Birthday! :D
    Also, love SM Boyce. She snarky and definitely a talented writer. :D

    Enjoy your vacation and your reading. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy early birthday! Hope you have a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Early Birthday! And enjoy your vacay!!!

    ReplyDelete