Monday, July 23, 2012

Under the Seapalooza



Today kicks off Amanda Hocking's under water extravaganza - an event going on now through August 17. There will be all kinds of great guest posts and prizes. Today you can enter to win 1of 5 a signed ARCs of "Wake", the first in the Watersong series releasing August 7.


Be sure to check out my "Island Life" vlog: here. It's a short video about San Juan Island. My little brother, Vernon, is the greatest for endearing my last minute freak-out and editing it all together at the 11th hour.


I'm also doing a Tub Party Giveaway over at Amanda's Tuesday. These lovelies are produced right here on San Juan Island from the organically grown lavender at Pelindaba, which means "Place of Great Gathering" in Zulu. I threw in a tub tea, bubble bath, bath salts and a signed paperback of Entangled.

Check it out along with all the other fun things happening during this event.

No comments:

Post a Comment