Thursday, July 26, 2012

Show & Tell Thursday - Bookmarks

WIN!
Show & Tell Thursday is a four week long meme taking place during Amanda Hocking's Under the Seapalooza - Watersong event. 

If you haven't already stopped by, surf on over to Amanda's blog to participate AND enter to win a bundle of 10 luscious handmade bookmarks (I want!), a mermaid bookmark and one of my own Entangled bookmarks.

The Show & Tell schedule is also listed here for upcoming themes and chances to win more prizes!
I'm a bookmark hoarder. I pulled out two of my favorites. One is kinda naughty, but wicked cool. I found bookmarks made out of stamps from other countries on the Mendocino Coast in California a few years ago and fell in love with these naked ladies and dark creatures. :) 

The second one was a gift from my pen pal of two decades, Elizabeth Grant Thomas, for my last birthday. With the fabulous quote: "I love the swirl & swing of words as they tangle with human emotions." - James Michener.



I stuff all kinds of things into my cookbooks (envelopes, grocery lists, tea wrappers, magnetic bookmarks my mom sends from Alaska...). The above were crammed into one of my favorite cookbooks: Veganomicon by Isa Chandra Moskowitz & Terry Hope Romero - stars of the Post Punk Kitchen and recipes that make my taste buds dance and sing!



1 comment: