Saturday, June 2, 2012

Writerly Weekend

This weekend, it gives me pleasure to make stops on the writing blogs of authors Lucy Swing and Kira Saito. I'm so happy I had the opportunity to meet and work with these like minded and dark (love it) storytellers last October even if our anthology died a quick and sudden death.

Speaking of the good, the bad, & the ugly, check out Writer Friends Make the Best Friends at Lucy Swing's Writing Antics. The bad: book bashers and pirates. Arr - I'd like to make book thieves walk the plank.

And for some lighthearted fun, Goblin Kings and Deleted Scenes at Kira Saito's blog. Speaking of pirating, copyright, and other legalities - heed this warning and avoid directly quoting movies in your books!

1 comment:

  1. I love both covers :) !! I'm going to check out the blurbs on Goodreads !

    ReplyDelete