Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Vlog Reviews of Entangled & Duplicity

S.M. Boyce, author of The Grimoire: Lichgates (a young adult epic fantasy adventure), did video reviews of Spellbound 1 & 2. I was floored! So way cool. She is both articulate and all out awesome. I now consider Boyce one of my BFF writer buds. LOVE her!

Speaking of Boyce, Wednesday, June 13 is the VERY LAST DAY to download a free copy of The Grimoire for kindle. Amazon select has run its course and she's getting her book out via other channels.

My first thoughts: Alice in Wonderland meets Lord of the Rings... except Kara is Queen of the Grimoire. :)

S.M. Boyce reviews Entangled.


S.M. Boyce reviews Duplicity



Get The Grimoire: Lichgates FREE Wednesday, June 13, on amazon kindle!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Nikki! So glad you liked these. Thanks for the writerly love. You're awesome.

    So, side note. YouTube's snapshot imaging hunts for awkward faces and will. always. make. me. look. foolish. Either that, or that's my natural state of being. Ah, well.

    Great novels! Thanks again for the mention on my book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alice in Wonderland meets LOTR? Seriously? *DOWNLOADS IMMEDIATELY* :)

    ReplyDelete