Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Enchantment Cover Reveal Live

I keep forgetting that stops at other countries appear a day early for those of us in North and South America.
Which means... the Cover Reveal of Enchantment (Spellbound #3) is live NOW at Unputdownable Books! (Bahrain)

I've added the book to Goodreads if you want to put it on your TBR list.
Also today, there's an excerpt called "Twin Trouble" at Pocket Full of Books and a little insight as to what's to come with the twins in book three.
Tomorrow Giselle (or as I call her: Oprah of the blogosphere) reviews Entangled at Xpresso Reads. I contacted Giselle a mere four days after releasing Entangled. Not only did she agree to review it in June, she hosted a guest post and giveaway in early March selecting what she called a "high traffic day" to feature the post. What a lovely woman!

This tour has been such a blast. Thanks again to everyone who checked out the stops, commented, and RTed. I hope you discovered some cool new blogs and added additional online friends/followers along the way.

My paperback proof of Entangled will be here by Monday. If all looks good, I will press a button and - presto - book one in the series goes to print!

1 comment: