Saturday, May 5, 2012

WANTED: The Best Indie Books of 2012

My apologies for posting about this so late, especially as I hollered when I noticed there was no YA category. (There is now!) *grins*

There’s still time for WRITERS and READERS to enter The Kindle Book Review’s contest.

AUTHORS

If you published between April 1, 2011 and April 1, 2012 and think your book has what it takes, you can enter your novel into the contest for $15.

READERS

Register free and (lucky bastards) enter to win a Kindle Fire loaded with the hottest indie titles.

This is an awesome idea! When I was gifted a Kindle (back when they were 350 friggin’ dollars) I remember saying for that price they ought to let you chose 10 books to put on it. When we bought our first DVD player we got to choose 6 free DVDs from a list that were then mailed to us. I still think a Kindle purchase ought to come with some downloads. But I digress.

There will also be Kindle books (donated by contestants) given away at random every week to readers who register.

Cool contest. Great prizes. Sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment