Tuesday, May 22, 2012

On Tour! (2)

Today the Spellbound Tour stops in Sweden at Kindle Fever and Cuddle Land at Cuddlebuggery Book Blog. (Actually YESTERDAY I appeared at Kindle Fever - European time zones and all that jazz.)


I've got a lot of European in me: Swedish, German, and French. The Swedish comes from my mom's side and let me tell you something, Swedish women are unbreakable. (Maybe that's where my love of kick butt heroines comes from.) My mom, grandma, and great-gran are some of the hardest working women I've ever known. They also have a goofy sense of humor, which might be the reason they taught us certain (private) words in Swedish. Read more at Kindle Fever.


At Cuddlebuggery I share my love of bad boys in a guest post titled "Move Over Mr. Moody Broody." I was tickled to come across this book review site as there's nothing I love more than humor... and bad boys, of course. Humorous bad boys. There we go. Winning combination!

I love attending author readings. I don't get to as much living on an island so small it doesn't have a single traffic light (Friday Harbor, WA). Since I can't do my own reading, I thought I'd share some excerpts of Entangled this week - virtual readings if you will.

At Kindle Fever I've got "What Does One Bring to Their Gravesite?" and "Decidedly Doable" at Cuddlebuggery for all of you Raj fans out there.

5 comments:

  1. I'm going to check out these posts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stops in France in how many hours? :)

      Thanks for the visits, Elodie. See you at Once Upon a Quote soon!

      Delete
  2. I'm so pleased with how well your books are doing. The covers are beautiful! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, the goofy sense of humour I definitely recognize from my family too, hahah. ;)

    Thanks so much for stopping by and for having me on the tour! I can't wait to pick up your books now. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the host, Bex. My mom loved that you have a similar family story with the "private" words.

      Delete