Tuesday, May 29, 2012

(On Tour!) Week Two: Duplicity

We have mega fun posts all week long. (Mega super fun.)

Week One gave me an opportunity to "meet" some new bloggers. Week Two I had the chance to reconnect with sites and reviewers who were kind enough to give a debut indie author a chance when I first started out. Week Three is a combination of both.

Real quick like, here's what I'm working on: Next week's cover reveal with Naj and getting book one and two into paperback.

Week two:

Monday, May 28Spellbound the Sequel @ Gothic Angel Book Reviews (England)                                                                                                                

                           Love Thy Editor @ S. M. Boyce The Blog! (US)


Tuesday, May 29Author Interview (live on Saturday) @ Book Whales (Philippines)

                            Life is an Open Book @ The Hollow Cupboards (US)

                            Review @ My Reading Addiction (Texas)


Wednesday, May 30The Method Behind the Madness @ Blook Girl (US)


Thursday, May 31Gray vs. Lee @ Alluring Reads (Canada)


                              Witches in Washington @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf (US)


Friday, June 1Bringing Back the Fun @ MemoriesOvertaking Me (US)

                         Envy: The Green Eyed Monster @ Lover of Paranormal (US)


Saturday, June 2Writer Friends are the Best Friends Lucy Swing @ Writing Antics (Florida)

                             Goblin Kings & Deleted Scenes @ Kira Saito (Brazil)

THANK YOU to my fabulous tour hosts (super mega fabulous) for having me back and contributing to the success of this series.








Memories Overtaking Me and My Reading Addiction.

2 comments:

  1. Your books in paperback?? :O
    I must have!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too! It's like waiting for Santa Claus. I can't WAIT!

      Delete