Friday, May 25, 2012

On Tour! (5)

I'm really EXCITED about today's lineup:

Spellbound stops in Germany at another Nickey's blog - The Book Shop Assistant - with a guest post titled Paper Fetish. (Nickey and I both have a thing for paper. We exchanged letters in February.)

A small sampling of my journals. (Read more about them at The Book Shop Assistant.)




I'm stopping at my beloved beta reader Nicole Steinhaus's group blog - YA Stands - where I share the fear of letting readers down with sequels in Paranoia: It Happens.

Nicole has now beta read three of my YA novels and helped me strengthen my stories in so many ways. I consider myself lucky beyond words for having the good fortune of coming across her online. I can't wait for Nicole to release her contemporary YA novels because she has serious talent.



At Good Choice Reading, we've got Graylee's Facebook Page (an excerpt from after she dies and is brought back to life).

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

... but not really. ; )

And Duplicity has it's first release review at Alluring Reads. (Returns there on tour Thursday, May 31.)

No comments:

Post a Comment