Saturday, May 26, 2012

Free for Your Mailbox

Put it in your mailbox, stack it on your shelf... Entangled is free at amazon kindle One. Last. Time.

Sunday, May 27th Entangled is $0.00.

Magic - Murder - Romance

The Weekend Tour Lineup:

SATURDAY

A Writer's Best Friend at The Book Swarm. Come see pictures of my reading and writing buddy, Cosmo. He's such a sweetie pie and one of the biggest joys of my life.

Thank you to Mary for letting me show off my baby. :)

Check out My Favorite Things (Then & Now) and an excerpt from my favorite scene in Entangled at Book Faery. (No worries on the late post, Tori. Con-GRAD-ulations!)


5/26/12, 3:30 p.m. Update: 5-Star Review of Duplicity up at S.M. Boyce The Blog!

PERSONAL NOTE

Our best friends - an Aussie/Kiwi couple - are leaving the islands. Sunday is our last chance to go over to neighboring Orcas Island to see them. It hasn't hit me yet, but if I'm not as peppy to those I'm in email/twitter contact with I'm just experiencing the Losing My Best Friends Blues. It stinks when friends move away.

Okay, enough of that.

THANK YOU to all of my tour hosts for making Week One of the Spellbound Tour such a success!

Photobucket






The Book Shop Assistant and YA Stands.

See you in WEEK TWO.

2 comments:

  1. I love the cover… I’ll check it out. I wish you a ton of success, keep up the hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, thanks so much for understanding. And thanks for the congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete